Fall 2021 Class Acceptance Information
FALL 2021 PRE-REGISTRATION:
The list of accepted students will no longer be published, due to privacy regulations.
OPUS is NOT an accurate picture of availability as students who have been accepted into a class may have not yet pre-registered or added in. Even if a class appears to have an available space, that space may be in a hold status for a student who has not yet registered. If you wish to apply for a class or get on the waiting list, please fill out the required application form and submit it to Creative Writing Program department administrator Nora Lewis at email@example.com. Do not e-mail faculty asking for a permission number.
The complete Fall 2021 Creative Writing course atlas, with course descriptions, course pre-requisites, writing sample requirement information, textbook information, and assessment (grading rubric) is on our website. You should consult our version of the course atlas before submitting your application.
Nora Lewis will e-mail you to let you know if you have been accepted into a class or if you have been placed on a waiting list. Accepted students will receive a permission number for their class.
Please e-mail Nora Lewis (firstname.lastname@example.org) if:
- You decide not to take or decide to drop the Creative Writing class to which you have been accepted.
- You need to switch sections of your class or decide you want an entirely different class.
- You are having trouble registering/adding with the permission number you received.
- You cannot pre-register or add in right now because of a hold on your account or you need to request an exception from the College regarding maximum or minimum number of credits. (You will not lose your space in a class to which you've been accepted because you cannot register immediately.)
- You have other questions regarding class registration.